The Early Childhood Staffing concept will allow teachers to be matched with available job openings in the childcare industry. ECS, Inc. helps teachers with everything they need to complete their portfolio.
- Try out different centers and find one that works with your teaching style. If it is not a good fit, we will place you with another center.
- Try out different age groups to find the best fit for you.
- There is no placement fee for us to place you in a permanent full time position. Any costs from training that you have not yet obtained will be paid by ECS, Inc. and deducted from your first paycheck.
- Have the opportunity to prove yourself in the classroom before negotiating salary. You can show your temporary Director that you have what it takes to be a top paid teacher!
- We will help get everything you need for your file to be 100% complete. Teachers files will include an application with three references, employee standards and expectations agreement, record of observations (if applicable), Health Assessment with TB Test Results, SIDS Training, Pediatric First Aid/CPR, Child Abuse and Neglect (with Abusive Head Trauma), Signs and Symptoms of Childhood Illness, Child Development, KBI Background check, Copy of GED or HS Diploma and copies of any ECE College Coursework.
Demand is high for excellent teachers in the Early Childhood Industry. Utilize ECS, Inc. to showcase your teaching ability! We have many openings available! Email your resume to (Wichita/Kansas City) firstname.lastname@example.org or (Charlotte) email@example.com for an immediate interview or mail to ECS, Inc. P.O. Box 526, Goddard, Ks 67052.
About ECS, Inc.
Why Teachers should start their job search with ECS, Inc.
Wichita / Kansas City / Topeka
Charlotte /Springfield / St. Louis